Wednesday, August 4, 2010

About Me!

Frankly speaking, in Blogger, the most difficult part to handle is the 'About Me' stuff. It is my usual habit to keep things up-to-date; but, my Blogger Profile is an exception. Even before I could publish my First Post on Blogger, a sincere effort of mine to fill in the about me section had failed.

If you happen to be my interviewer, a very simple way to make me start counting stars in the blue sky is to ask "Tell me something about yourself". Phew! That would be the toughest question I (n)ever can answer.

One of my immediate superior at work, Dr. Channakeshava Murthy has something to say 'about me' in his Blog. It was a real surprise for me to read about myself following today's lunch at office, after which it took a lot out of me to digest, since I sank deep into my couch to introspect.

Finally, there is something to add in to the 'About Me' part of my Blog; "Do I really deserve it?" would be the immediate topic to debate.

Read 'about me' by Murthy Sir => http://drkeshoo.blogspot.com/2010/08/person-i-admire.html

4 comments:

  1. Hi. I really enjoyed my brief visit on your site and I’ll be sure to be back for more.
    Can I contact you through email address?

    Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Kevin
    kevincollins1011 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Kevin, firstly I extend a warm welcome to my Blog.

      Am glad you found this small space interesting.

      Please feel free to write to my email, id is available in the howdy page.

      Looking forward to hear from you..

      Delete

ಖಂಡಿತಾ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಅನಿಸಿಕೆಗಳನ್ನು ತಿಳಿಸಿ. ಧನ್ಯವಾದಗಳು!
Please post your comments. Thank you!